Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer Days

As the humid South Carolina summer rolls in from where ever summer rolls in from, the days begin to blend together and the dates become nonexistent. The only way I manage to know what day it is it what comes on the tele at night. Like tonight I know Big Brother comes on tonight, so its Thursday and tomorrow Family Guy doesn't come on, so its Friday. The weekend is easy to spot, but come Monday I am typically lost again, but I see that All My Children is not on, so I am immediatly set straight. Tuesday, Big Brother again. And the glorious think is on Wednesday, nothing comes on, so I can tell it apart from the rest of the week.

Now that you see how my mind truely works, you may find that I am a truely complex creature to a simple point.

No comments:

Post a Comment