Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Event of the Uneventful

Today is Tuesday, and you know what that means? BIG BROTHER comes on tonight.

Still no word on whether my dad is getting transferred. I just answered the phone and it was the chief. I got excited, but it wasn't about the transfer.

On happier news, I found my Amy Whinehouse CD today. It was between two books on my shelf, which I rearranged today. In the process a shelf gave loose, taking another shelf with it and about forty books and countless Rolling Stones magazines spilled out onto the floor.

Speaking of books, I am currently reading a Christian fiction for my summer reading. It is called Return Policy. It chronicles three unrelated people through their everyday lives, their paths sometimes crossing here and there. There is a lot of mystery to it, so the first quarter of it was hard to get into, but its getting deeper into the plots and becoming very interesting. It has a lot of content that Christian fiction typically doesn't have. There is a English teacher that pretends to be gay and a priest falsly convicted of rape.

I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment