Thursday, August 27, 2009

The End of the Alphabet

I had to check my brother's homework today and one of the questions was, "Which of the following is a squared number." He chose the correct answer, which was a box of dots moving five across and five down. The next problem was, "Explain your answer." He wrote, because the dots make a square.

I found it humorous.

After checking homework, I went to get a hair cut to find that Mrs. Haircutter had a herniated disk and needs surgery or she'll go paralized.

Also, I've started a new book, The End of the Alphabet by CS Richardson. In it, a married couple go on a series of vacations with each destination begining with each letter after discovering the husband, Ambrose (love that name), has one month to live.

Thats whats happened. Boring, but such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment